Due to an unexpected power outage the Orcas Park and Recreation District Board of Commissioners will hold today’s meeting with agenda limited to approval of financials, payroll, and previous minutes only. The meeting will be continued with remaining agenda items to be covered on Friday, February 12th at 6:00 p.m.
Meeting access information for 2/12/21 is :
Meeting ID: 959 7577 1228
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95975771228#,,,,*317716# US (San Jose)
Orcas Island Park and Recreation District Commission
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 6819 5702
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84368195702#,,,,*611015# US (Tacoma)
5:00 P.M. – 6:30 P.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER
Bob Eagan, Chairman
Seat 1: Denis Dahl
Seat 2: Bob Eagan
Seat 3: Barry Madan
Seat 4: Justin Paulsen
Seat 5: Deborah Jones
II. MONTHLY BUSINESS
1. Committee Reports – Mt. Baker Farm Exploratory Committee
II. PUBLIC COMMENT
III. NEW BUSINESS
- Consideration of OIPRD to actively engage stakeholders and the community for the purposes of advancing a proposal for the acquisition of Mt. Baker Farm as a real estate asset.
IV. MONTHLY AGENDA
- Previous Minutes
- Employees Pay Slip
- Payment of Claims
V. MONTHLY BUSINESS
- Directors’ Report
VI. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- COVID-19 Business Operations, Programs and Staffing
- Continue Levy Timeline Discussion
- Commission seats up for re-election – November 2021
Join OIPRD for After School Middle School Soccer Camp. Grades 6 – 8. Monday and Friday @3:45 – 5:00pm. Starts Monday, October 12th!
Come Join Coach Phil Carter in Buck Park for work-outs and soccer skills. Although this is a no charge program, registration is required. Covid-19 health and safety protocols will be followed, including health screening and temperature checks prior to participation.
Space is limited – Sign up today! Click the green registration button!